- Leiden , The Netherlands
- Bachelor / Master
About the Job
The ICT department within Heerema Marine Contractors is responsible to provide and to maintain information systems as in use by employees of Heerema in the Leiden office, all foreign offices of Heerema and our crane and supporting vessels. The ICT Department uses a central model to provide all ICT services around the globe and standardization & uniformity are key aspects of our solutions.
The ICT department is organized in four groups: Process & Systems, Business Applications, Technology Applications and Infrastructure. The Process & Systems team develops and maintains, in close cooperation with the end-users, several enterprise resource planning products. An important part of the HMC ERP process are implemented by means of Infor EAM.
The Process and Systems specialist will be a member of ICT Process & Systems Team, reporting to the General Manager ICT. Day-to-day operational team activities are overseen and coordinated by the Manager ICT Business Applications.
- Maintain the Infor EAM system;
- Administration of Infor EAM users and user groups;
- Review access to the Infor EAM system;
- Daily control of Infor EAM interfaces with related systems (SAP / SharePoint);
- Manage change request flow in close cooperation with the key users from the relevant disciplines;
- Drive and follow up support, maintenance, enhancements and new developments of Infor EAM;
- Create new and maintain existing reports;
- Participate as expert in new Infor EAM releases;
- Generate recommendations for Infor EAM improvements;
- Keep work instructions up-to-date;
- Train (new) Infor EAM users for existing and new functionality;
- Regular visits to the “remote” end users, onshore and offshore.
All this is done in close conjunction with the internal client.
You have a positive attitude and ‘can do’ mentality. You think on your feet and are able to bring pragmatic solutions that are in line with the dynamics of a project organization. If you share our commitment, have an owner’s mindset, are insurgent and obsessed with the frontline, then Heerema Marine Contractors is the place for you. Together we get the job done!
Furthermore, you have:
- 3 years of experience with functional support of Infor EAM or comparable maintenance and logistic systems;
- Experience with IT projects;
- Good understanding of change management processes (ONTAP);
- Good understanding of problem management processes;
- Experience with creating functional specifications;
- Willingness to travel;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
What we offer
- Excellent secondary labor conditions, such as a bonus payment, a first-class pension scheme and various insurance plans;
- Holiday; 30 working days;
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Free use of Heerema's in-house fitness facility;
- Opportunities to develop your initiatives within a team;
- An informal working environment with international colleagues;
- A centrally located office with a good accessibility and parking.
For this vacancy Heerema Marine Contractors does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies.
If you feel that you can add to the performance of Heerema Marine Contractors, you are welcome to upload your resume and your motivation letter or to sign up for our Job Alert.
Working at Heerema Marine Contractors
Heerema Marine Contractors has built itself a solid global reputation in the offshore industry. Originally for the transportation and installation of fixed oil and gas platforms, standing on the seabed. And for the removal of old platforms at the end of their working life. We are helping the industry to push back its own boundaries. By enabling it to operate further and further from the coast, for example, and in ever deeper water. Heerema owns the largest crane vessels in the world: Sleipnir, Thialf, Balder and Aegir. In addition, the Heerema fleet has a range of equipment, such as tugs, barges, offshore lifting and pile-driving equipment.
Opening up opportunities at these extremes, where conditions are often very difficult, has required an exponential increase in the scale and complexity of the necessary infrastructure. This means that you will face new and even greater challenges, demanding your ingenious solutions and contractor mentality.