- Leiden ,
About the Job
You provide specialist planning services for the preparation and execution of tenders and projects and play an important part in successful winning and executing projects. You determine installation cycle times, transport logistics and set-up preparation schedules including engineering, management and procurement.
As key partner of the tender team you prepare reliable offshore execution schedules and ensure for awarded projects, baseline schedules are set up and maintained during the preparation period, including progress reporting, what-if scenario’s and critical path analyses.
Your challenge as a Project Planner is to plan all activities related to the preparations and execution of the projects in such a manner that an optimum, safe execution and preparation can be realized. You report to the Lead Planner.
Daily activities are:
- Set-up and maintain schedules, as-built, progress and reporting services for assigned projects and tenders;
- Provide support for the preparation of budget estimates;
- Coordinate planning activities for designated projects and provide feedback and advice to internal clients;
- Up to date critical path identification for all assigned projects and departments;
- Incorporate subcontractor schedules, resource plans and progress in integrated schedules;
- Set-up and maintain project and department related KPI’s.
You work very well organized, structured and enjoy working for different tender and project teams in parallel.
Furthermore, you have:
- Bachelor degree preferable in Nautical, Civil or Mechanical Engineering;
- Approximately 3 years of experience in project planning techniques, preferably familiar with Primavera P6;
- Experience in the offshore, wind or similar industry;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- An entrepreneurial and result orientated mindset;
- Willingness to travel in case needed.
What we offer
- Excellent remuneration package including bonus payment, a first-class pension scheme and various insurance arrangements;
- Holiday: 30 working days;
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Free use of Heerema’s in-house fitness facility;
- Opportunities to develop your initiatives within a team;
- An informal working environment with international colleagues;
- A modern centrally located office with good accessibility by public transport and free parking garage.
Underwater Noise / Foundation Engineer
This is a unique and challenging opportunity to reduce the impact of offshore foundation installations on marine life. Will you make it happen? Join our team in Leiden as an Underwater Noise / Foundation Engineer.
- Read more
Are you up to drive the biggest piles or install the deepest foundation in the world? Will you make it happen? Join our team in Leiden as Foundation Engineer.
- Read more
If you feel that you can add to the performance of Heerema Marine Contractors, you are welcome to upload your resume and your motivation letter or to sign up for our Job Alert.
Working at Heerema Marine Contractors
Heerema Marine Contractors has built itself a solid global reputation in the offshore industry. Originally for the transportation and installation of fixed oil and gas platforms, standing on the seabed. And for the removal of old platforms at the end of their working life. We are helping the industry to push back its own boundaries. By enabling it to operate further and further from the coast, for example, and in ever deeper water. Heerema owns the largest crane vessels in the world: Sleipnir, Thialf, Balder and Aegir. In addition, the Heerema fleet has a range of equipment, such as tugs, barges, offshore lifting and pile-driving equipment.
Opening up opportunities at these extremes, where conditions are often very difficult, has required an exponential increase in the scale and complexity of the necessary infrastructure. This means that you will face new and even greater challenges, demanding your ingenious solutions and contractor mentality.