Leiden , The Netherlands
About the Job
Our HR Service Desk is part of the HR department, which further consists of a team of HR Business Partners and four Centers of Expertise: Compensation and Benefits, Recruitment, Arbo Desk and Training & Development.
The HR Service Desk is the point of contact for HR related matters. As a HR Assistant, or HR Administrator, you will assist current and future employees and management with HR related questions and applications. Conducting a precise and efficient HR administration is the core business of the HR Assistant Service Desk, this includes providing excellent service to our customers.
As a HR employee you have a positive attitude and ‘can do’ mentality. You think on your feet and are able to bring pragmatic solutions that are in line with the dynamics of a project organization. If you share our commitment, then Heerema Marine Contractors is the place for you. Together we get the job done!
Your daily activities:
- Analysing HR regulations in order to give good advice;
- Creating, preparing and handing HR correspondence to employee / manager;
- Answering questions from employees face to face, by phone or by e-mail;
- Checking correspondence and transactions of your colleagues;
- The correct processing of personnel changes in our SAP HR system.
This position requires a stress-resistant and outgoing team player that is customer service oriented. In addition, you are a reliable person with a strong attention for detail. Do you want to constantly improve and develop yourself and you want to share the knowledge with your team? Does it makes you happy to contribute to a flawless execution of HR administration?
Furthermore you have:
- A minimum of a mbo diploma;
- A fulltime workweek;
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in Dutch and English both written and spoken;
- 1- 3 years work experience with the execution of a HR administration;
- Work experience with the processing of personnel changes in SAP HR is a preference;
- Organizational sensitivity and empathic ability;
- A 'can do' mentality and a team player.
What we offer
- Excellent secondary labor conditions, such as a bonus payment, a first-class pension scheme and various insurance plans;
- Holiday; 35 working days;
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Free use of Heerema's in-house fitness facility;
- Opportunities to develop your initiatives within a team;
- An informal working environment with international colleagues;
- A centrally located office with a good accessibility and parking.
For this vacancy HMC does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies.
If you feel that you can add to the performance of Heerema Marine Contractors, you are welcome to upload your resume and your motivation letter or to sign up for our Job Alert.
Working at Heerema Marine Contractors
Heerema Marine Contractors has built itself a solid global reputation in the offshore industry. Originally for the transportation and installation of fixed oil and gas platforms, standing on the seabed. And for the removal of old platforms at the end of their working life. We are helping the industry to push back its own boundaries. By enabling it to operate further and further from the coast, for example, and in ever deeper water. Heerema owns the largest crane vessels in the world: Sleipnir, Thialf, Balder and Aegir. In addition, the Heerema fleet has a range of equipment, such as tugs, barges, offshore lifting and pile-driving equipment.
Opening up opportunities at these extremes, where conditions are often very difficult, has required an exponential increase in the scale and complexity of the necessary infrastructure. This means that you will face new and even greater challenges, demanding your ingenious solutions and contractor mentality.