Leiden , The Netherlands
About the Job
HMC owns three of the world’s largest crane vessels in the world, the DCV Thialf, the DCV Balder and SSCV Sleipnir. And a fourth vessel, the DCV Aegir. Our fleet has large deck areas and unique capacities in the areas of heavy lifting and motion behavior. This has earned us a reputation for superior workability and excellent station-keeping. Harsh environments and great water depths demand an innovative approach, experience and of course the right equipment.
As Equipment Resource Coordinator you are responsible for the day-to-day logistics for one of HMC’s vessels as well as the logistical preparation of all offshore projects related to this vessel. You make sure that the (de)mobilization of project equipment runs smooth with equipment delivered on time at destination with efficient and effective use of transport means. Next to this you allocate the technical available equipment to the project, verify newly required material is on stock and you prepare loading plans together with the yard and operational manager.
You are also responsible for:
- Input to the logistics plan;
- Reservation, registration and allocation of HMC equipment;
- Set up and maintenance of projects in systems;
- Monitoring and recording equipment location;
- Shipping and (de-)mobilization plan for specific transports and projects;
- Up to date documentation and certification of equipment;
- Optimum use of rental versus own transports means;
- Draft loading plans.
- 2 to 5 years experience within an offshore contracting company;
- Experience in an engineering environment is preferred;
- Good knowledge of transportation and installation techniques;
- A flexible and problem solving attitude;
- Good knowledge of the English language both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of maintenance and allocation programs, erperience with INFOR is a pre;
- Good practical knowledge of Safety, Health & Environment and Quality Systems.
What we offer
- Informal work atmosphere in an international environment;
- Excellent secondary labor conditions, such as a bonus scheme, a pension scheme, 35 days annual leave and various insurances;
- Ample opportunities for personal development;
- Free use of Heerema's fitness facility with instructor;
- Opportunities to develop your own initiatives and to work independently within a team of committed colleagues.
Engineer 2 SSCV
Would you like to be part, as an (marine) Engineer 2 SSCV, of record-breaking offshore projects using the largest crane vessels in the world?
- Read More
Assistant Marine Electrician
Are you ready for a real challenge? Join us as offshore electrician!
- Read More
If you feel that you can add to the performance of Heerema Marine Contractors, you are welcome to upload your resume and your motivation letter or to sign up for our Job Alert.
Working at Heerema Marine Contractors
Heerema Marine Contractors has built itself a solid global reputation in the offshore industry. Originally for the transportation and installation of fixed oil and gas platforms, standing on the seabed. And for the removal of old platforms at the end of their working life. We are helping the industry to push back its own boundaries. By enabling it to operate further and further from the coast, for example, and in ever deeper water. Heerema owns the largest crane vessels in the world: Sleipnir, Thialf, Balder and Aegir. In addition, the Heerema fleet has a range of equipment, such as tugs, barges, offshore lifting and pile-driving equipment.
Opening up opportunities at these extremes, where conditions are often very difficult, has required an exponential increase in the scale and complexity of the necessary infrastructure. This means that you will face new and even greater challenges, demanding your ingenious solutions and contractor mentality.