Leiden , The Netherlands
About the Job
The Commercial Department in Heerema Marine Contractors is responsible for recognizing client needs, identifying market opportunities and putting together compelling proposals in order to win new projects.
In order to support our commercial team in developing attractive, high quality marketing material to present to our clients, we are looking for a creative graphical design intern that is able to work autonomously.
Your daily activities include:
- Supporting sales managers in the design and development of layouts for promotional marketing materials;
- Working closely with sales managers to translate their messaging concepts into appealing marketing materials;
- Creating of leaflets, posters and brochures at short notice;
- Interfacing between Commercial and Communications departments.
- Working towards a degree in graphical design or similar;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator;
- Ability to manage own workload in a structured manner and flexibility to adapt to changing demands;
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, creative and a team player;
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback;
- Good communication skills;
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
What we offer
- Informal work atmosphere in a dynamic environment;
- Many opportunities to develop your own initiatives and to work independently within a team of committed colleagues;
- To grow your experience in a commercial setting of an international company;
- Free use of Heerema’s fitness facilities, including an instructor.
If you feel that you can add to the performance of Heerema Marine Contractors, you are welcome to upload your resume and your motivation letter or to sign up for our Job Alert.
Working at Heerema
HMC has built itself a solid global reputation in the offshore industry. Originally for the transportation and installation of fixed oil and gas platforms, standing on the seabed. And for the removal of old platforms at the end of their working life. But now, increasingly, we are helping the industry to push back its own boundaries. By enabling it to operate further and further from the coast, for example, and in ever deeper water.
Opening up opportunities at these extremes, where conditions are often very difficult, has required an exponential increase in the scale and complexity of the necessary infrastructure. This means that you will face new and even greater challenges, demanding your ingenious solutions and contractor mentality.