Leiden , The Netherlands
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced, independent Document Controller with drive to strengthen our HR department.
The HR department exists of different centers of expertise (Recruitment, Learning & Development and Compensations & Benefits), Business Partners, Training and the HR Service Desk.
The HR Document Controller controls all HR documentation within the HR cycle in various applications such as our Learning Management System, Digital Personnel File and Applicant Tracking System. From onboarding of new personnel, training and certification to related correspondence. As HR Document Controller you proactively check, chase, release and archive these documents as well as draft and/or send out certain standardized correspondence. You are part of the Training team and work closely with your colleagues in HR (focused on Training, HR Service Desk and Recruitment), the ICT department and the Operations and Equipment department as well as external training centers and ICT consultants.
By doing so, together we can ensure that our personnel executes their job, on- and offshore, in compliance with laws, rules and regulations.
Your daily activities
- Proactively obtain, check for accuracy and completeness and process documents/certificates;
- Ensure the accuracy of the information in the HR systems, e.g. by creating reports and follow up on findings and listing trainings in LMS;
- Provide advice and support with regard to the documentation systems and document control processes;
- Create, prepare and handle standardized HR correspondence;
- Answer questions from employees face to face, by phone or by e-mail.
Working with Heerema Marine Contractors means you have a positive attitude and ‘can do’ mentality. You think on your feet and are able to bring pragmatic solutions that are in line with the dynamics of a project organization. If you share our commitment, then Heerema Marine Contractors is the place for you. Together we get the job done!
The profile of our new HR Document Controller:
- Vocational degree in ICT or administration and equivalent working and thinking level;
- Approximately two years of professional experience as Document Controller;
- Experienced user of SAP HR, SAP SuccessFactors, SharePoint and MS Office. Experience with Connexys is considered an advantage;
- Used to working with sensitive information and working knowledge of GDPR;
- Process minded, accurate, quality- and result orientated;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken;
- Available for 32 – 40 hours per week.
What we offer
- Excellent secondary labor conditions, such as a bonus payment, a first-class pension scheme and various insurance plans;
- Holiday; 30 working days;
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Free use of Heerema's in-house fitness facility;
- Opportunities to develop your initiatives within a team;
- An informal working environment with international colleagues;
- A centrally located office with a good accessibility and parking.
If you feel that you can add to the performance of Heerema Marine Contractors, you are welcome to upload your resume and your motivation letter or to sign up for our Job Alert.
Working at Heerema Marine Contractors
Heerema Marine Contractors has built itself a solid global reputation in the offshore industry. Originally for the transportation and installation of fixed oil and gas platforms, standing on the seabed. And for the removal of old platforms at the end of their working life. We are helping the industry to push back its own boundaries. By enabling it to operate further and further from the coast, for example, and in ever deeper water. Heerema owns the largest crane vessels in the world: Sleipnir, Thialf, Balder and Aegir. In addition, the Heerema fleet has a range of equipment, such as tugs, barges, offshore lifting and pile-driving equipment.
Opening up opportunities at these extremes, where conditions are often very difficult, has required an exponential increase in the scale and complexity of the necessary infrastructure. This means that you will face new and even greater challenges, demanding your ingenious solutions and contractor mentality.